Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Guest-Blogging with The Ballet Bag

I was very flattered and very excited when the ladies from The Ballet Bag asked me to "guest blog" about the men's premiere of their M/K Danseur Noble program. So I wrote a little something about Royal Danish Ballet's dashing men in tights, and if you'd like to read what I had to say about their performance, please click here.

And then when you're done, keep noodling around The Ballet Bag, because it's a fantastic website, and the ladies who run it are super cool :)

And THEN when you're done noodling--assuming you are in Copenhagen--please please please come check out both the M/K Danseur Noble and Ballerina programs, running through June 5 at the Operaen. Seats are (inexplicably) widely available, and both are really cool, beautiful ways to spend an evening on Christianshavn.

Finally, to everybody in the Royal Danish Ballet: As we end the season next weekend, I'd like to thank you guys for one of the most fantastic years of my life. What a long, strange trip it's been...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out! We loved your posts and already saving some pennies to go to Copenhagen next season.

E&L

marisa ballerina said...

Hey, Nice review.
I´ve won tickets to the show,
at first i was a bit sad because
i wanted to see the ladies show,
but then after i read your review i´m all exited to see a show were all the male dancers dance:D
By the way this is going to be my favorite blog to read it´s greaaaattt:)

Anonymous said...

Astonishing style. I would love to write that way.
Tapety na pulpit
[url=http://darmowetapety24.blogspot.com]Tapety na pulpit[/url]