Friday, June 18, 2010

Vampires are so hot right now (and a little blog lovin')

In anticipation of Roskilde (and, hey, because it's Friday), I bring you a sampling of a band I'm very much looking forward to seeing: Vampire Weekend. I love them, and their witty, light music; and in my dreams, I'm going to meet and befriend them in line for the toilet/getting a beer/somewhere in the huge field of tents. Because this won't happen, I do what I can, which is to bring you this bit of joy, in the form of the absolutely fantastic video for "Holiday" off the band's latest album Contra:




[And if you'd like to give my blog some lovin'...
Follow my blog with bloglovin ]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We adore Vampire Weekend and we thought this video was sooo cool in a Sofia Coppola meets Michel Gondry kind of way : )

Look forward to your report on Roskilde,

E&L